Thursday, November 15, 2012

"TIME" TO FIND HAPIINESS

Time is always moving even while we sleep, it never stops. The days turn to weeks, weeks to months, and months to years.Our schedules are monotonous and task and duties seem endless. I believe I have lost my true self in the mist of time passing. I'm afraid of time... afraid that life will pass me by before I can make a difference in the world or make an impact on some ones life. When I was a little girl my mother would read me stories of the bible and tell me her spiritual outlook on life. It was of frightening to say the least. Stories of fates sealed by salvation and time ticking away to the worlds end. An imminent road to rapture and reckoning, deliverance and doom. Needless to say this was more than my 9 year old mind could handle so I did  the only thing I had been taught to do I PRAYED..lol. I got down on my  knees one night at the tender age of 9 and asked GOD to just please give me a little more time. Time grow up, and get married, and have kids and to see them grow up as well. After all he is God right? he can slow down time if he wanted to couldn't he.. he wouldn't let the world come crashing to an end without allowing me to experience something great while I'm  here right? What kind of God does that I would ask myself after my mom warned me about wickedness, wars and wrath. I think somewhere along the way I being to fear instead of feel ...you know really feel and connect. You cant live today if you're always in fear of tomorrow. That's not living. When I walked outside today I saw all the beautiful possibilities of just that TODAY! Not an ever present doom of the future. After I reflected on this I began looking into my husbands eyes TODAY, smiling TODAY, laughing TODAY, watching my kids grow TODAY. I began to do all the things that I prayed that God would  allow me to do twenty years ago!  I don't know when and where or even how the world will end but I remember what a Bishop taught in a teaching about respecting Gods Timing. God does not reside in time he is everlasting to everlasting (infinite) and that has been long enough for him to answer my prayers.. lol .

Lady Mogul
Still trusting and Believing

No comments:

Post a Comment

He will Guide Me

  He will guide me through walls that keep me out He will guide me through drought stricken lands, and endless desserts of doubt ...