Friday, November 9, 2012

IS E.L.F. ON YOUR SHELF?


 ALL ELF WHITE PACKAGING IS USUALLY IN THE $1 TO $2 DOLLAR RANGE
ALL ELF BLACK PACKAGING WHICH INDICATES ITS PROFESSIONAL STUDIO FINISH LINE IS USUALLY $3. THE 144 ULTIMATE SHADOW PALLET WAS $15!


Continuing on the journey of beauty enhancement I've already become obsessed with a cosmetic brand that goes in easy on the face and the wallet! E.L.F cosmetics stands for eyes, lips, and face. They carry a broad line of products from face setting mist and eye  primers to matte and mineral foundations all the way to brush shampoo and luscious liquid lipsticks. I ran across this particular brand while browsing the makeup isles at my local Target. Once I began to take a closer look at the details and descriptions of the products I was quite impressed not only was the packaging super sleek and sexy but the prices were astronomically cheap! For example comparing a $26 3oz tube of Urban Decay eye primer with a 3 piece E.L.F eye priming set for only $3! I mean come on really Its almost to good to be true but the first thing that comes to mind after the excitement dies down is the actual quality of the products. Well that you don't have to worry about either because I'm on my second complete haul of E.LF products and all I can say is I'm very impressed. No one wants to pay a ton of money for cosmetics but lets face it some of the more upscale brands are really at some pretty high price points. E.LF cosmetics gives you a GIGANTIC price break but does not skimp on packaging or quality, their like makeup angels (awwwww...) So to ease all your suspicions I am uploading my first online video after the Welcome video on The E.L.F Experience and I will create a look using some of the things I bought! Thei video will also include some details that I did not mention here in the blog entry as well as info on a FREE E.L.F PRIZE GIVEAWAY! So come subscribe to LADY MOGUL TV on YouTube at the top of this blog page and I'll see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

He will Guide Me

  He will guide me through walls that keep me out He will guide me through drought stricken lands, and endless desserts of doubt ...